July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Source Naturals, Calm Thoughts, 90 Tablets

€9.58
€17.11
Savings of: €7.53 (44% Off)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer2985568 on Aug 19, 2008

I only took Calm Thoughts a few times and did not have any luck with it. Each time I took it, I became irritable and found it incredibly hard to stay in one place for very long as I felt a bit stir crazy. I was not productive, I more just would feel anxious and focus on what I wasn't getting done. I see other reviewers have had great luck with this product though.

Be Careful

Posted by Reviewer1389259 on Apr 13, 2011

When I started taking these, my depression was intensified pretty dramatically. For me it could be called "No Thoughts". Be careful with these if already taking an antidepressant drug. I thought it would be okay to take with it, but these are really potent. I can't take these at all with my prescription unless I want to be completely nonfunctional.

5 Star Product

Posted by Reviewer3350808 on Nov 04, 2008

This is a must have for me. I take it at night to calm my restless mind. I also take it any time I feel a bit stressed or if my mind is racing. Great product.

Seems to make a difference

Posted by Reviewer1767544 on Feb 25, 2008

I've been using this for a month now. It really helps to keep my anxiety down, better than using Gaba alone.

Stablizer

Posted by Reviewer1550438 on Apr 19, 2008

I take this product at night and it helps me sleep plus I feel good the next day. Helps with stress at work.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »