This is a very helpful product for energy-well being.

Posted by Reviewer1168488 on Apr 25, 2009

My husband is a Gulf War vet and can take nothing that is too stimulating but he needs energy desperately! This product helps give him a little boost and the dopamine in it helps to keep his mood and mind stable. I can not take anything that is a stimulant because of thyroid disease stimilants like energy/diet supplements ache my thyroid. This is the first product that I can take without any side effects! Thank you iherb and Source Natural. Kimber

I don't like this !

Posted by Reviewer3265461 on Oct 28, 2011

I have mild anxiety, and this stuff makes it way worse! I took it several times and it ruined my day! I got angry at my dad for no reason, and I was a jerk. Might work for you if you need energy, but it wasn't what I was looking for.

To get a lift...

Posted by Reviewer1186073 on Aug 22, 2010

I had to take more...I did 2 in the am and 1 after lunch...it was okay.

Happy pills!

Posted by Reviewer2544820 on Apr 27, 2012

Gives me an energy boost without anxiety. It's helping the fatigue I get with having depression. Great for people who need energy, but are sensitive to caffeine.

tension, no lift

Posted by Reviewer2959854 on Oct 14, 2011

had two before meals. Made me feel tense. No lift. Girlfriend didn't get tense but didn't notice any lift.

INCREASED ENERGY NO JITTERS

Posted by Reviewer2601306 on Sep 29, 2010

I HAVE SEVERAL DISORDERS THAT LEAVE ME WITH ALOT OF FATIGUE. THIS PROVIDES ENERGY WITH NO INCREASE IN MY HEART RATE. ALSO LIFTS MY SPIRITS.