Sunbutter is awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2832426 on Jun 12, 2011

This stuff is so good! I mix a peanut-free asian slaw dressing with it that is out of this world. Mix a little Sunbutter, balsamic vinegar, sesame oil, agave, chili powder, and garlic and you've got some incredible dressing!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1424042 on Feb 07, 2012

I joined the Navy and during bootcamp they have this in the center of every table. Needless to say there was almost always a fight for it! I have to be careful buying this, I eat it too fast.

Love it

Posted by 5704882367613714869 on Sep 08, 2012

Verry good. Smells like peanut butter and taste likes it. Perfect for me that is allergic to nuts and peanuts.

Real tasty

Posted by Reviewer1523817 on Mar 08, 2012

i enjoyed this spread very much. when about half was left, i made my own sunflower butter and mixed it in. its had pretty much the original flavor, but less sweet, which was good.

Great taste

Posted by CurbAnxiety on Apr 01, 2012

Great taste, but unfortunately contains sugar which I didn't realize when I ordered it. I would rather use stevia or erythritol as sweetener.

Love the Sunbutter

Posted by Reviewer1783615 on Aug 04, 2011

My husband loves peanut butter and we found this a great alternative. I like it even better. We've been using SunButter for a couple of years now.

Sunbutter

Posted by Reviewer3312905 on Sep 21, 2011

Love it! Much better for me than peanut butter. Not sure about the "dehydrated cane juice" part.

So good!

Posted by Reviewer1857549 on Sep 21, 2011

I just fall in love with this product! It's so good! I will reorder for sure! Thanks Iherb !

Better than good!

Posted by Reviewer1760038 on Jan 08, 2012

Sunbutter is beyond words. There are so many crunchy sunflower seeds in here and the taste is absolutely amazing! Beware - it's addictive. Like REALLY addictive.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3115833 on Jan 31, 2012

Liked this spread very much. It would be especially good to those who have allergies for peanuts.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »