10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Surya Henna, Brasil Cream, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment Cream with Organic Extracts, Dark Brown, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)

Great!

Posted by shekibosja on Jun 03, 2011

Previously, I dyed hair with ordinary hair dye, then switched to regular henna. But this product is much better! 1 - easy application - just with your hands, don't need special brushes and combs. not sprayed and not flowing over my face. 2 - I have light brown hair with some gray. 40 minutes later I got a smooth dark brown with no gray. 3 - hair is shiny and strong! still do not know how quickly the color will wash off, but I am very happy, I'll buy this henna again!

I am amazed

Posted by Reviewer3297522 on Jan 25, 2010

I was very unsure to use this product, because all of the ingredients aren't "natural". Applying was so easy and the results.. i have never gotten such a lovely dark brown with another hair color. I received compliments daily about my hair color!

Surya Henna, Brasil Cream, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment, Dark Brown, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2981069 on Sep 15, 2009

The product is as I had expected to be. Easy to apply; leave hair soft. The color last for around 3 weeks but it does not ruin my hair with chemicals, namely, ammonia and peroxide.

surya henna brasil cream dark brown

Posted by Reviewer1695572 on Aug 27, 2008

Fantastic product, leaves hair really shiney and beautifully coloured, even the greyest greys!

Henna Color Cream

Posted by Reviewer1367909 on Mar 23, 2011

Really good product that covers gray well, has no ammonia or some of the other very harsh chemicals, and for me, I have to leave it on for two hours to really have the dark brown color. The drawback for me is that it only lasts for two to three weeks.