Tanka, Tanka Bar, Slow Smoked Original, 12 Bars, 1 oz (28.4 g) Each

€ 20.84

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

heaven in a bar.

Posted by stephd From California on Apr 04, 2012

These are so delicious. I love the flavor -- sweet yet savory, with a good chew (but not so jerky-like that it wears out your jaw!) I'd choose these over a grain/soy-based bar ANY day of the week. I do wish they cost a little less so I could eat them more often, but I understand that Tanka is more of a small, artisan company, not a mass-production outfit. Highly recommend these to anybody looking for a natural, low-carb, gluten-free, Paleo-friendly snack.

Good snack bars

Posted by Reviewer1730231 From California on May 31, 2011

I found these bars to be very tasty and satisfying, but they could really be improved if they had about half as much sugar and a little more sea salt.

Wonderful!!

Posted by Reviewer3033844 From New Jersey on Dec 29, 2011

I love jerky, but Tanka Bars are much better than ordinary jerky. They are soft, moist and the cranberries add a touch of sweetness. Just one is all I need for breakfast and I feel satisfied all morning. Iherb has the best prices for them, so I will be a regular customer.

ok..

Posted by Reviewer1621299 From North Carolina on Feb 19, 2012

These taste ok. They are good for on the road and you need a protein fix. They are "wet-ish" inside the wrapper, and the cranberry part is squishy in your mouth. This taste is pretty unremarkable. They are pricey too, and I will probably not buy them again.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1227426 on Nov 10, 2011

These Tanka bars are terrific. I cary one with me every where I go. Since I am diabetic, these are great for quick nourishment. I highly recommend them.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »