July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Tazo Teas, Organic Baked Cinnamon Apple, Herbal Tea, Caffeine-Free, 20 Filterbags, 1.76 oz (50 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Jan 31, 2013

yummy in the tummy

Sweet tea for Sweet Autumn

Posted by 5415600878824432822 on Sep 10, 2013

It's really nice to have in Autumn

favorite tea:)

Posted by 4840003882002788884 on Apr 07, 2014

This tea is absolutely delicious, I can't rave enough about it. It has a sweet flavor that makes you feel warm and cozy. I love it first thing in the morning, or as something sweet after dinner. Bought it on a whim and I'm on my third box. I'm not usually one to repurchase teas, but this is a keeper. I also can't find it in stores so I'm so happy that iHerb sells it. Definitely give it a try if you are an herbal tea lover!

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1778021 on Sep 17, 2013

Didn't like this one very much. It has this strong, synthetic after taste. I was really disappointed considering I've previous tried several of the TAZO teas and all on them have tasted nice.

Great Tea

Posted by Reviewer1651063 on Jul 04, 2011

I love flavoured teas and this one has a nice apple taste, almost like apple cider. I made the mistake of adding stevia the first time I drank it - the tea is already sweet on its own. I would definitely order again - currently I live in Korea and iherb is an amazing place to buy products.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »