Better than Cough Syrups for Coughs!

Posted by sumant on May 24, 2012

This tea seems to help our toddler with her coughs and sore throat every time. We think this tea is better than cough syrups and it coats the throat for hours and keeps the tickling away. Thanks to iHerb for stocking these kids teas on our request! Highly appreciated indeed!

Good product, but the taste is too special

Posted by 4742554714762552922 on Nov 13, 2013

My son didn't like how it taste even with honey or jam... But my husband had a cup each evening (2 packages) for throat pain relief during several days when he got cold, it helped him to sleep the night without taking medical tabs/sprays... so I conclude it works and maybe older children agree to drink it...? but my 2,5 years-old son refused :) Thank you for reading, hope it was helpful.

tasty

Posted by 5562020081305653202 on Sep 04, 2013

tasty not only for baby but also for the whole family

good tea for child

Posted by 5070493590910561762 on Oct 17, 2016

good product

Thanks!

Posted by 5694105471514636236 on Nov 22, 2013

My daughter like it!

My daughter's favorite tea

Posted by 5226591186290833703 on Apr 21, 2016

My daughter really loves this tea which makes me happy because it helps out a lot when she has a cough or sore throat. She tends to be high energy, and this tea has a calming effect, which is also appreciated. I make sure to always have a box on hand!

Good!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3244751 on Nov 30, 2016

Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!

tastes good but not sure of the effect

Posted by rosanjin on Oct 09, 2015

I add a little honey or agave with this. Kids love the flavor and would ask for it regardless of whether they need their throat coated or not. Cannot confirm the effectiveness though, I still hear coughs throughout the night even after a nightcap of this. But psychologically it works when I tell them it helps their throat. The go to bed happy and calm.

Bof

Posted by 5629633636391775906 on Jul 18, 2014

Ma fille n'a pas aimé moi j'aime bien on sent bien le réglisse.