very good

Posted by Reviewer1772256 on Mar 20, 2015

Very good vitamin. My hair feel much better now.

good

Posted by 5206348821790809559 on Feb 20, 2015

Good to hair & nail problem people

Great for my nails, not great for my energy level

Posted by 5231327516411114120 on Feb 09, 2015

I was recovering from a bad manicure and have noticed a wonderful difference in my nails after taking these vitamins. My nails are strong, healthy and are growing beautifully. I get compliments all the time! As far as my energy goes, I haven't noticed a difference. I'm at the end of the bottle and nada. S/N These vitamins will turn your urine a neon yellow color. Very amusing!

Feels healthier

Posted by 5693176107859657222 on Jul 06, 2013

I've been taking this product for more than 6 months. I notice my nails are harder and doesn't break easily.

Helped Me!

Posted by Reviewer2816880 on Jan 23, 2013

I've been ordering from iherb for a few years now and I never thought of ordering vitamins! I had triplets last year, and I am still recovering. It's going on 1 year soon. I started taking these vitamins a month ago, I've lost a little weight, feel great, and my healing process has improved!! The combination of ingredients have helped me heal and feel great!

Twinlab Women's Ultra Daily

Posted by Reviewer2818407 on Oct 25, 2012

TwinLab brand was suggested to me by a nutritional consultant. The Ultra Daily has an abundance of nutrients, and reasonably priced, easy to swallow. I need very few additional supplements. At age 80, I have an abundance of energy. Have been using this supplement long term, highly recommend.

Really like the combination of herbs and vitamins! Twinlab is great!

Posted by Reviewer2248925 on Feb 13, 2012

I really like Twinlab products. I feel really great with the Multivitamin. It gives me what I need. The gelcaps provide a better assimilation by the body. The binders in the hard vitamins don't work well for me. Thank you for a great product at a great price.

Women Ultra daily vitiamins

Posted by Reviewer1290725 on Dec 13, 2011

Very good

I love twinlab

Posted by Reviewer1429643 on Dec 12, 2011

Ever since I was pregnant with my kids, Twinlab has been the only brand that makes me feel normal, and even better than normal. Kept my nausea at bay during pregnancy, and for an affordable price. This is the regular women's daily I'm now taking since I'm no longer pregnant and don't need their prenatal anymore. Thanks for making a wonderful, affordable product, Twinlab!

multi

Posted by Reviewer1662095 on Mar 07, 2011

Good - just began taking. Want a one a day, instead of 4 tabs a day.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »