Nature's Plus, Ultra Lipoic, 60 Mini Tabs

€20.48
€24.09
Savings of: €3.62 (15% Off)

Easy to take.

Posted by Reviewer1995974 on Feb 27, 2013

I had a problem with takeing vegi-caps. But this tablet, although its size was bigger than I expected, was very eady to swallow.

I like it

Posted by 5236482061499471157 on Apr 15, 2014

I've taken ALA many times in the past but have little experience with R-Lipoic. What interested me was the combination of ingredients that I'd expect would take an antioxidant further. My body is pretty sensitive and felt an immediate benefit from the first day. As others have said, this isn't really a mini tablet(maybe mini for all that it has^^). I'm a firm believer in the benefits of good supplements. As a two time cancer patient I am more careful with what I consume. My overall word for this supplement is "nice."