Very nice!

Posted by Florabelle on Jun 21, 2011

The taste is very good! The only thing is that I actually expected to see full leaves in the bags which isn't the case. Anyway, great tasting tea and I do recommend it!

Great for weight loss.

Posted by Reviewer1707703 on Nov 01, 2010

Since drinking this tea, I have lost a lot of weight. This brand has been the best thus far.

Uncle Lee can keep his tea!

Posted by Reviewer2499807 on Jan 24, 2014

This tea has a very bitter bite to it that I've not experienced with other Oolongs. Even with a second steeping, it has a bitter taste. I do not like bitter teas, so this product is a negative for me. If you like the bitter taste of a strong black tea, and are looking for a slightly milder option, you might consider this Oolong. However, if you like the soft flavor of a good strong green (or other Oolongs), you should stay away from this flavor/brand. I prefer the Wuyi Oolong, Pomegranate Oolong, and Jasmine Oolong available here at iHerb.

Good flavor and easy to drink

Posted by Reviewer3026274 on Dec 12, 2013

The bags make it easy and it has good flavor.

Uncle Lee's Tea

Posted by Reviewer3318768 on Aug 22, 2011

Wonderful tea I have hiatal hernia, this tea does not seem to cause me a problem like some teas that are more acidic, the PH I think is the reason, cource that being said one should always test it because no one is the same and other things I use may prvent it from causing me a problem

Oolong Tea

Posted by Reviewer2953137 on Apr 15, 2008

Really do like this tea, it has a mild taste, but won't buy it as much since the price is higher than another brand.

Great tea

Posted by Reviewer2855133 on Mar 24, 2009

I really liked the Uncle Lee's Tea.

A bit too weak

Posted by Reviewer3230969 on Apr 25, 2016

It tastes OK but a bit too weak.

Not my taste

Posted by Reviewer1062674 on Nov 18, 2013

The first time I tasted Oolong tea. Special taste and smell. I did not like it. I'd probably try to drink up what I bought. Maybe I will like it more gradually.