New To iHerb?

Yerba Prima, Psyllium Whole Husks, Colon Cleanser, 12 oz (340 g)

€5.97
€8.30
Savings of: €2.33 (28% Off)

Psyllium husk

Posted by Reviewer1431990 on Jan 23, 2011

I been using the product for three weeks now and what can I say its like magic going to the bathroom has never been a problem for me but this product had increased the number of times and every time I go there is plenty in the bowl no side affects and no diarrhea I also take it with bentonite the pb shake

Also good for cooking and baking low carb things!

Posted by Reviewer2974532 on Mar 17, 2011

Very good quality/price ratio!

Janice W.

Posted by Reviewer2562919 on Apr 21, 2008

My daughter-in-law gave me this product to try and it is the first product of several I have tried that truly works. I take 1 tablespoon of the cleanser with 2 oz of juice, 8 oz of water and a tablespoon of blackstrap molasses.

Solid Product

Posted by Reviewer1523077 on Aug 27, 2007

No flavor. Need to take with a full 8 ounces of water or mix in juice. A single tablespoon will make 8oz of water pretty "thick" when you drink it down. This is not FAST acting. Takes a few hours to get through your system. If you suffer from constipation as the result of medication this is a godsend. Take it in the middle of the day if possible to prevent constipation cramps at night. Use as directed on the package and you'll stay pretty regular with a "healthy diet". I use this a couple times a week. Especially if I eat a high protein meal.

A Must Have!

Posted by Reviewer1241133 on Apr 17, 2009

Fiber in our foods have been reduced tremendously due to the "processed food era". I feel it is vital my family gets their daily fiber intake and this product is easy to take. My husband and I put ours in juice, the children take it apple sauce. There is no flavor so its no problem! Thank you. Mom in NE