Don't do without this product

Posted by Reviewer2551301 on Dec 08, 2011

If you put a heaping tablespoon of this product in a large glass of water and drink it every morning, it will make your digestive system work much more smoothly. I highly recommend it. This is one of several brands I buy, and I can't tell the difference from one to another, but this is a good product for a good price. Don't do without it!

GOOD CHOICE

Posted by Reviewer2745014 on Jan 27, 2010

I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER WITH THIS PRODUCT.I SAW IT ON DR OZ A COUPLE OF TIMES AND WANTED TO TRY IT. THIS PRODUCT HAS DONE MORE THAT I THOUGHT IT WOULD DO.I AM NOT ONLY REGULAR FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE BUT I HAVE LOST A LITTLE WEIGHT, MY CHOLESTEROL LEVEL HAS GONE DOWN ,AND THIS IS AN ON GOING PROBLEM FOR ME ALSO. AS AN EXTRA BONUS IT TASTES GREAT AND IS EASY TO ADD TO MY DAILY FOODS, AND SMOOTHIES, I WILL KEEP USING YERBA PRIMA, PSYLLIUM FOR A LONG TIME.

This is some thick stuff

Posted by Reviewer3098817 on Jan 24, 2009

I find orange juice really helps me get this down even though it does not taste bad...It really does not taste like anything..But the juice is really good. I give this four stars

Not organic

Posted by Reviewer2679212 on Nov 28, 2007

Does the job but I would prefer an organically grown preparation.

Be careful with your upper GI

Posted by Reviewer2197931 on Apr 28, 2009

This stuff works - but be careful, sometimes if used after eating excessively spicy food or drinking hard alcohol it can irritate the upper GI. Also, don't use too much at once (for the same reason). Side note: Now I use milled flax seed because it has added benefits and seems to be less irritating to the GI (also doesn't turn into glue if left sitting like psyllium).

Ok, but...

Posted by 5198507438601989301 on Dec 10, 2014

I do like Yerba Prima (I use their brush for dry brushing daily). This product I ordered as a part of our parasite cleanse and it seemed to work just fine. However, for next phase I ordered organic psyllium husks (here on iHerb from brand 'Now Foods'), since I read that psyllium plant is high on the list of pesticide containing crops.

Smells like Petroleum Distillates

Posted by Reviewer2005909 on Jul 02, 2008

If I were to blind fold you and have sniff this stuff, you would not eat it. Ordered it because description says "Yerba Prima's products are pure and natural and are made only from premium quality ingredients". But it has a funky petroleum distillate type odor, like under the hood of a car.

Vashek

Posted by Reviewer2069149 on Dec 23, 2007

Exeptionally good product with easy resealable contejner. Vey satidfied.

Rosette Johannessen

Posted by Reviewer1952625 on Dec 12, 2008

I have been using it for years and I am very satisfied with it

Yerba Prima