Futurebiotics, PMSHarmony, Advanced PMS Complex, 56 Vegetarian Capsules
Frequently purchased together
- Health. Nature. Life.
- Clinically Proven Nutrients for Nutritional PMS Support
- Dietary Supplement
- 14 Day Cycle
PMS Action Plan
Women enduring Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) suffer symptoms of mood swings, depression, irritability, fatigue, weight gain, insomnia, cramps, headaches and food cravings. Many women suffer multiple symptoms. Health professionals agree that healthy lifestyle strategies can effectively help manage and reduce PMS symptoms.
- Take Futurebiotics PMSHarmony™ and a comprehensive multi-vitamin, and eat a well balanced diet, including fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean protein.
- Recent studies indicate that a diet rich in calcium and Vitamin D - available in low-fat dairy and fortified orange juice - appears to help women reduce the risk of PMS symptoms.
- Limit salt as it contributes to fluid retention and bloating.
- Limit caffeine as it contributes to breast tenderness and increased headaches.
- Exercise is a great way to fight food cravings, reduce stress and increase a positive attitude. Aim for at least 30 minutes of daily aerobic exercise, especially the days preceding menstruation.
- Include outdoor activities. Vitamin D from sunshine has been shown to be beneficial and plays a major role in the body's hormone system.
- Get sufficient sleep and rest which helps reduce fatigue and irritability.
- Taking control allows you to be positive, not negative. A change in your attitude and how you respond during PMS can work wonders. Deep breathing and visualization exercises will help.
Do's and Don'ts
- Utilize stretching techniques to release tension. Gently roll your head from side to side and rotate your shoulders.
- PMS is often genetic. Know your family's health history and speak with family members to see what therapies work best for them.
Measure Your Progress
Be aware of contributing factors. Don't be afraid to take a break, ask for help, focus on eating right, exercise and make use of other coping therapies. Enlist the help of your health professional and support team in your plan and progress.
- BioResponse DIM® – Proprietary, enhanced bioavailability and clinically proven to help balance hormones.
- Chasteberry extract - Clinically shown to help reduce PMS symptoms
- Natural "PMS support” herbs and select nutrients including Calcium
Clinical research has shown that the ingredients in PMSHarmony™, including BioResponse DIM®, Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin D and Chasteberry extract help decrease many of the symptoms associated
with PMS and help balance hormones.
BioResponse DIM® is a naturally occurring indole found in cruciferous vegetables. Clinical research has shown it helps support healthy estrogen metabolism by increasing production of 'good' estrogen metabolites, such as 2-hydroxy estrone, while reducing harmful metabolites, such as 16 alpha-hydroxy estrone. Bio Response DIM utilizes solubility-enhancing microencapsulation technology that encases small particles of Diindolylmethane within a water-soluble matrix that increases bioavailability.
PMSHarmony™ contains Chasteberry extract, standardized for 0.5% agnusides. Research has shown that Chasteberry extract helps increase production of luteinizing hormone (LH), which indirectly increases
progesterone production. It helps regulate the menstrual cycle and helps reduce PMS symptoms, including breast tenderness, irritability, mood swings and cramping.
PMSHarmony™ is further enhanced with select nutrients like Calcium and Magnesium, and botanical ingredients, including Asparagus officinalis, that may provide relief from PMS symptoms. Whole, unextracted Chasteberry, Dong Quai and Black Cohosh root are included and provide all the natural plant co-factors that nature created.
PMSHarmony™ is potency-enhanced with Futurebiotics BioAccelerators™. Clinically-proven Bioperine® (Piper nigrum extract) improves nutrient bioavailability, while our proprietary natural compound of Ginger extract, Trikatu, super-potent Digezyme® and Lactospore® boosts digestion and absorption.
PMSHarmony™ - taking inspiration from Nature. This 100% vegetarian product has an aromatic botanical essence added, along with natural whole plant co-factors including Chasteberry fruit.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take 4 capsules daily, preferably with meals. For best results, each month take for the 14 days prior to the onset of menstruation.
Microcrystalline cellulose, modified cellulose, vegetable stearate, stearic acid, lavender oil.
Contains absolutely no added yeast, sugar, salt, starch, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy or artificial colors.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 4 capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 14|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D (as Vegetable Ergocalciferol)||2.5 mcg (100 IU)||12.5%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||25 mg||1471%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Citrate)||300 mg||23%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)||150 mg||36%|
|Chasteberry fruit extract (standardized to contain 0.5% [0.88 mg] agnusides)||175 mg||†|
|BioResponse DIM® (a proprietary, enhanced bioavailability complex containing 25% diindolylmethane), starch, diindolylmethane, Vitamin E, phosphatidylcholine, silica||100 mg||†|
|Proprietary PMS Support Compound:|
Chasteberry fruit, Asparagus officinalis shoot, Dong Quai root, Fo-Ti root, Cramp bark, Black Cohosh root.
(Bioperine®, Ginger root extract, Trikatu, Digezyme®, Lactospore®)
|† Daily Value not established.|