IE

Based on 10,448 Ratings
8,397
1,457
Posted on May 22, 2022

high quality ingredients , size is good , very effective for vitamins deficiency and so much benefits, makes my energy higher than usual, great for my joints bones muscles and nerves , skin and hair , good for sleep , and great for improving immune system, no bad taste , suitable for all ages , packaged very well , Loved it worked very good for me thanks iherb

3773c302-895d-4f8a-aba6-64c8b55d5f62
Posted on Aug 29, 2022
4,823

This vitamin is amazing. I have noticed that my energy and mood are improved significantly since starting taking it (and ordering on Amazon) A few days after taking the first serving, I felt like my brain was pulsating with a lot more energy. The next day I woke to a great feeling of clarity, though sleep was still patchy, and continued into the following day.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
5,232

This is the best vitamin I've ever tried. It's been a week since I started taking this wonderful supplement and I can feel an amazing difference in my mood and energy levels. It's like a burst of strength and energy! After just two weeks, my skin looked better, my hair was shinier, and I had more pep in my step than ever before.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
4,873

I've tried many supplements and other products to help with my health issues as I have high blood pressure, high cholesterol and no real interest in running. But this one is great! It works almost immediately and helps me feel better mentally, physically. Even our pets like it too.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
3,426

I have a lot of experience with vitamins and supplements. I am taking them for my health, immunity, mood and well-being. This vitamin has improved my health and quality of life, got me feeling better and more active than ever. A huge benefit from this product is the burst of strength and energy it gives you. I feel better than I have in a long time

Posted on May 1, 2022

I just started taking this vitamin, and I can already tell a difference in my health. My mood is better, and I have more energy than before. It also helps with the quality of life issues such as fatigue. I feel like it's a well-rounded supplement that works for me in many different ways.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

Ordered this vitamin 4 months ago. I just purchsed again this product because the effect is very good for my daily activities, quality is very good and its normal size to swallow. This vitamins really works for me, It gives me energy no feeling sleepy. Ordering online makes easier... THANK YOU IHERB❤

27b8f705-7682-4a45-b27d-cd868914f166
Posted on Jan 18, 2023

I ordered this because I recently had pain in my knees. I used it before and I got better. Directly after using I felt the difference in my knees. I used to hear craky soud and it stoped. The quality of this brand is great! I also use other supplements from 21st century and the price is just affordable for every one. I also noticed that the ingredients include magnesium and that helped absorbing the vitamin fast. The size if box is good and I can swallow the tablet easily

70799792-522f-42fc-8333-d2b073eb0715
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

thx for iherb , good quality , good ingredient , size ,folic acid , energy, niacin flush , package , use , scent , age , benefit, composition ,effect, potency , nervous system, metabolism, taste . thanks again forever and always , i love i herb . love love love because it makes me feel good and makes me happy .. i like this product

66ce93e7-b754-4213-8130-8d2907c3e463
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

This B Complex Vits plus Vit.C i'm really looking for.It consist not only Vit.B plus they added of Vits.C as well so together in one.Quality from this brand 21st Century highly reserch plus the ingredients and consistency they made the products top of the most. Everytime i take this Vits it boost my energy level.Esp.im always on the go.

c1424473-1f60-47c3-a80e-169d22f7a541