IE

Jemili
Posted on Nov 13, 2021
Very satisfied

very happy and satisfied with my purchase I feel my skin healthier than before and i feel my body stronger much better it is real guys I will definitely buy again as soon as it's gone and wish you all the best for the great health and good looking! Thank youuuu so much

445f4baa-e23a-4025-8717-426c1849385d
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

My friend really like this 1,000iu her face looks blooming always. It is soft and not dry. She looks young even she is 45 years old.

32d02bb0-1d76-4a0b-ad50-d96d8d965534
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

The size of the Softgels is quite big, so it might be hard for those who cannot swallow, hence 4 stars. The product came in a sealed container and the ingredients are good. The dosage is for one pill a day, so there are roughly 2 months' worth in this product.

Lulumaster
Posted on Aug 31, 2022

it helps improve the health of my hair, my skin got brighter and the taste of the soft gel is great, the packaging is excellent, only good words for this high quality brand.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Received intact and on time. Package well designed and useful shape. Neutral taste and no aftertaste. Great product IF you are Vit E deficient, but suggest personal research to assess suitability before long term use, especially at this higher dose.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Product quality is very good it's only 55PCs the price is very good compare to others, this is the not the first time that I'm using this product and it's really good

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Not much to say about Vitamin E, except this manufacturer is the better one and the milligram dosage is good for your daily supplement routine.

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

first i was in doubt to purchase,, after tried, it so thankfull there is no fake and worth to try.. tracking is OK!! well packed with hard box, very safe!! iherb really amazed me, from indonesia...✌. expired date is long 2024, barcode is well scanned, website is true, spelling is well nothing wrong. great product, i well believe it original...!!

4d0b7ff7-27a8-43e1-9d4b-33e84c86cf4a
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

this is my first time to buy this product and first week taking this i observe my skin getting glowing.thank you

bdf45c54-16ea-41bf-852c-c008023cdc8c