Page 1 - Reviews - 21st Century, Herbal Slimming Tea, Lemon-Lime, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.7 oz (48 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 12, 2022

Great quality tea , size is good , effective for constipation and so much benefits in loosing weight, I’m using it for months now i feel my stomach is in better health , no bad taste , suitable for all ages , packaged very well , Loved it worked very good for me thanks iherb

237ae3e8-7671-4131-9815-e95e879d85c1
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

ohhh.this tean is very good..i drink this while eating.and after a few hours the effect..tried sometimes at night and its not good idea I need to go to toilet.but feels good in tummy after.i ordered two flavor this lemon and lime the peppermint..

ad7ebb44-2962-47d2-99a0-dde98a8c2816
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Drink this tea every night, the next morning just defecate, clean the dirt in the body. But you should not drink in the morning or afternoon when you have activities outside the home.

b8cc2846-4ce6-4d8a-b16a-88b9a5219ffa
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I keep buying this product, of course I don’t recommend you to use it daily as it may affect your health. I normally use it at the end of the week in my days off, also after a large meal or junk food. Please do not make plans to go out the next morning after using it, also avoid drinking it during the day, use it for 2-3 cups af the end of your day. I would differently buy more.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I really love since Im having hard time to poop this one is useful for us, the taste isn't bitter and they have so many ingredients I mean flavor it doesn't taste bad and I like the packaging also, size is good enough. you can ise big serving cup to be effective.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

one more great product from iherb. I am a regular customer since many years and i ll continue to be for more years to come. they have best products, price and delivery and customer service. Keep up the good work iherb. any of customer who may wishes to know more information on the product just let me know and i ll reply to inform about the benefit of it, taste and my opinion about the quality and ingredients.

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

I love it! I have this tea everytime i feel bloated or overeat and its very very helpful.If you have trouble with going to washroom ,if you are feeling bloated or constipated,this helps a lot. Although it dosent really help slimming it does help a lot to shed off that excess food you ate.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

a3c28b38-a505-42c3-a71c-250031217eab