IE

Posted on Jun 13, 2022
Прекрасно!

I've been taking this vitamin for a week and I can already tell it's going to be beneficial with all the improvements I've seen. So far, my mood has improved drastically, my energy has increased significantly and my skin seems healthier too. This is definitely one of the best vitamins out there.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

My husband always suffers from herpes in his lips whenever we travel or the climate changes. His doctor told him that his immunity gets compromised which causes the already existing virus to show up and advised him to use L-lysine before travelling. He has done that twice and the herpes didn’t show. Please note that he also took vitamine c and d supplements as well. If my review was of any help to you please rate it so we can all benefit 😊.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Nice supplement and easy to swallow! The only one I have found that is 600 mg, and I am much less sick than usually! I recommend this 🙂

30159904-9ddd-451d-9ca1-b61658f77fab
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This is an excellent vitamin! I have been feeling so much better since I started taking it, with more energy and less stress. You can tell the difference in your mood, attitude, appearance and well-being. It's a great pick up for everyone!

I am a fan of 21 century products so I did not hesitate to purchase this product, the Lysine tablets. I have a problem with sensitivity to many food products (especially acidic foods) and am constantly fighting mouth sores (canker-type) with many foods and even some toothpastes (mint does a job on me). Lysine tablets take care of that problem, with two per day intake for a couple days (or so, depending upon the intensity of the breakout inside my mouth). I am delighted to have found these 21 century Lysine tablets, needless to say!

Posted on May 30, 2022

Love this lysine tablet. Since I began supplementing with these my cold sores have all but disappeared. The benefits of this supplement are enormous, and the quality is exceptional in easy to swallow form .

Posted on May 3, 2022

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

My daughter questions my choice? She does more talking to a health food store owner. I am really satisfied to find a product not in a capsule.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022