IE
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 20, 2022
Excellent! Works great for keeping my hives away

I can't find this product or equivalent in Australia drug store. As I approach menopause, my skin allergy got worse, and I started getting hives at skin creases or where pressure is applied (tight clothing eg). Vitamin C used to do the trick to keep it at bay (yes, Vitamin C has been a life saver for me for over 10 years), so I've always been taking Vitamin C. But the hives came back, so my husband suggested I try this as my body is not producing as much oestrogen as before. The result is amazing. Within days, my hives are gone. Since then I haven't stopped taking it.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

In the first week this significantly reduced the hot flashes I was having during the night. I feel it is very cost effective since it is both inexpensive and requires only 2 capsules daily. I also like that it is standardized, so the potency is consistent from one bottle to the next. The capsules are not too large and can be swallowed easily. I will continue to buy this supplement, and I would recommend it as a safe supplement for any woman experiencing symptoms of menopause.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Rather than waking at least 6 times per night, I have no hot flashes. I wondered if perhaps the hot flash stage was just over and it was a coincidence that I was taking the soy. I lowered the dose and the hot flashes returned. I started w/ two capsules once a day, and now maintain at one capsule per day.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

Cheap in price, really affordable. Been finding more affordable Soy Isoflavones since the one i bought is going more expensive. I am a teenager but Soy Isoflavones helps me to tune my cycle somehow.

Posted on May 18, 2022

My hot flashes and night sweats are gone after 4 days of using this product thank god. The capsules are easy to swallow. Would definitely recommend this product.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I have used this for years to help with menopause symptoms and it works great! Solves the hot flash a d mood symptoms. I buy a years supply ay a time!

Posted on May 1, 2022

This product is great for controlling symptoms of menopause like night sweats. It also helps to calm my racing mind and allow me to sleep.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Really good product because it reduces unpleasant effects. I use it alternately with another company's product. I will continue to use it in the form of courses as indicated.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

These seemed to reduce my PMS symptoms such as migraine, however a bottle of soy isoflavones from a different brand did not have the same effect. I am ordering a second bottle of this brand to see whether or not its effectiveness was just a fluke.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Good Quality Product. The ingredients are consistently good. The size of the pill is easy to swallow. I benefit from the fact that it works.