Page 1 - Reviews - 21st Century, Triple Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin, 150 Tablets - iHerb
IE

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Bought this for our German Shepherd. great quality for the price, best bargain and works well. Our dog used to whine a lot when she would get up (German shepherds are prone to hip problems) but after using this for 2-3 weeks she stopped whining and became more active.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

I have arthritis in my neck, which makes it painful to turn my head. After taking the recommended daily high dose of 21st Century Glucosamine/Chondroitin for a week, my pain went away. I trust the quality of this product and continue to take it daily. The bottles came securely packaged, delivery fee was reasonable, and shipping took just over 2 weeks to Thailand.

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

I've been taking this strength for a long time and I'm now happy I can get it from iHerb (instead of hoping to find it in stores) because iHerb's delivery is so quick and they list the expiration date online so you know before you buy. Can't beat that!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Exactly the right increment of glucosamine for my dog and he eats the tablet very easily. This is much more affordable than glucosamine dog treats!

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I have been taking glucosamine and chondroitin for years for the health of my joints. 21th Century tablets contain the right daily dosage in just two tablets and the price is great.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

The quality of this product is great I have bought it before and have found it made a improvement with my joint pain The product arrived very quickly and in good condition I would recommend it

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I take Glucosamine on a regular basis. So far it's kept me away from the surgeon's knife, whatever people say.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I bought this for my father. He has joint pain and he needs to take glucosamine daily for his knees. So far no complaints!

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I really l like this product and I especially like the container. It's easy handling and storage fits perfect in my cupboard.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

We only see benefits and improvement in long term, but looking very good quality so far. For the price, definitely recommended.