IE

4.8
Based on 1,990 Ratings
1,685
Posted on Jan 23, 2023

Good quality vitamins at a GREAT price. Doc told me to increase my D3 intake over phone, ordered these. To be sure I got the best (in my Doc's opinion) he picked me up a bottle of D3 vitamins too. He got the SAME EXACT ones too! After the latest blood tests, my D3 levels were back to normal.Comfortable package. Also good ingredients. So far I'm impressed.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I take it in the morning, along with various supplements recommended by my nutritionist in my diet, I have to say that since I started taking it a few days later I began to feel the benefits of Vit D3, without a doubt I will repeat the purchase and I recommend the brand. I am a big fitness fan and I love to train. Supplementation is the small contribution that adds just what is necessary to be able to improve my energy and performance and in my case increase muscle mass thanks to it.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I purchased because of the quality and quantity so dosage is great especially if you have a deficiency. If you don't go out in the sun then you can get one dosage or take one tablet and you'll be fine. It is also good for your bones as well it does not taste bad because it is in a tablet form but it doesn't taste has a taste to it.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

large size, proper packaging, very good price. it helps me resolve my deficiency in vitamin D and to boost my immunity during flu seasons, I even take it if there is a good sun outside because I avoid long periods of sunlight due to sensitive skin. I used to take the 250mcg before but this dosage is good for me since I take it more often. It has an ok taste and the product is of good quality. Would defintely recommend it

Posted on May 15, 2022

I am so happy that I ordered this. I am very Vit D deficient and my Dr. wants me taking 5000 IU daily during winter, spring and fall. It is so easy with this one small pill, no weird taste or side effect either. It has been a month since I began and I can already tell a difference with my energy and also mental clarity. My next order will be a lower dose for the summer months. I am so pleased with the quality of this brand, and highly recommend it. Thank you iHerb for offering such quality products and also for ease of ordering and fast delivery.

Bought these vitamin D tablets because I was having a hard time finding the 5000IU in a tablet that wasn’t a gel capsule! These are a little thick, so I have to take with extra water. The lid on the bottle isn’t the easiest to close, you have to push pretty hard. Overall, I would buy them again.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

packaging is cute and gluten free. quality is good and I hope it is effective in balancing my hormones and giving me just enough vitamin d to help in my fertility journey. I take this along with prenatal and dhea during the afternoon.

1fdf08b3-0b64-4b4c-b403-a419160747dc
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

It took 7 days to get to my house (Brazil), and both came sealed, for security/safety. I take those twice a week, it's a good way to keep the vitamins high, and not get too much. Small pills, very comfortable to take.

75fe35d0-ed1c-4d62-af17-d2f5b4c56781
ee34d78c-8171-4dce-a1a2-4b06230b87b1
Posted on Jan 8, 2023

I drink vitamin D every day. I feel full of energy. I recommend taking it in the first half of the day with food, not on an empty stomach. It is good to him take with K or Magnium for better assimilation.