Wonderful Flour Wheat Free Organic

Posted by MarieMR on July 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this flour in place of wheat flour, much healthier. Iherb you have good products and a wide range of products and it is nice to know that when I want to I can get everything from the same place at very good prices Fast delivery Thanks.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this buckwheat flour. I mix it half and half with oat flour to make yummy pancakes and pikelets.

Buckwheat Flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great for crepes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good in pancakes

deliciious in pancakes

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

We love buckwheat pancakes. They're great with PB & J on them or syrup or fruit or any topping. I love the health benefits of buckwheat.

Finely milled gluten free flour product! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on February 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love Arrowhead Mills products! I use this for making pancakes, waffles, muffins, you name it. Yummy!!! Great amount for the price. I love that I can get it here for a better price than the local whole foods market and also get it delivered to my door in 2 to 3 days!

Cheap and good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use buckwheat for example in pancakes. I cant eat wheat floor, soo buckwheat is a really good alternative. It`s much cheaper for me to order from iherb than buy it here in Norway

Arrowhead products flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use buckwheat and rye flour. Found it hard to get in the New Orleans area except at Whole Foods Co at inflated prices. Rye flour is scarce as hens teeth. Iherb has everything I need at good prices.

great product