Better than peanut butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This spread has come from the heavens… it is literally like a jar of rich, melted, coconutty chocolate. The only problem I had was that because of the cold weather, it solidifies. So every time I want some, I sit it in a bowl of boiling water for around 5-10 minutes, problem solved. Honestly one of the best tasting spreads I've had, agree with other reviewers that I wish it wasn't made with agave syrup, but I'll compromise. So freaking good.

cut my chocolate cravings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Yum, this is a totally tasty treat and has stopped my chocolate cravings

Yum!

Posted by tinelipe on Nov 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I could eat this all day..

delicious!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

delicious!!!!! will order more!!!

Yummy!

Posted by ludvig on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes very coconutty, a subtle chocolate taste. Very good spread on bread, also works as brownie topping!

delicious yumminess

Posted by skinnyfuel on Aug 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you are a chocolate lover like me but don't want the sugar, this is a yummy treat. I sometimes just have a scoop right out of the jar! It's low sugars and raw.. a win win.

Amazing

Posted by opheart on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I didn't want to buy it, because I thought, that the taste wouldn't be very rich and special. But after som time I decided to taste it. And... It's something amazing, I can eat the whole jar at once! That's why I'd like to see a king-size package of this product at iHerb :-)

You've got coconut in my chocolate...you've got chocolate in my coconut!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Saw this when I ordered the Raw coconut butter and tried it. YUM! If you love chocolate and like their coconut butter then give this a try. Delicious right out of the jar!

Decadent treat and very healthy too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product and have purchased it twice so far. I incorporate coconut products into my diet so it is great to find a tasty chocolate treat that is also good for you. I eat a spoonful when I get a craving for something sweet and chocolate.

Decadent!! SOOO good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been eating it by spoon directly from the jar. It is THAT good!