Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Skin feels very soft and refreshed. Looks smoother.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this mist and use it in my office every day. very good moisturizer, especially for dry skin. My skin becomes soft, refresh and hydrated. the bottle is small and easy to carry in your bag. The scent is nice.

derma e hydrating mist

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lovely product. Fresh and lively. Makes my skin feel great. Easy to carry in purse and spritz whenever required.

Another great Derma E product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I keep this spray mist in my refrigerator for a cooling refresher during the hot summer months. This is a perfect product for under your foundation, especially if you have oily skin. Also great if your skin feels dry in airconditioning. A quick spray re-hydrates your skin. Non sticky and odourless.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product: an immediate effect. My skin feels softer and more elastic after application. Since I travel a lot by air this will soon become a necessity to alleviate the dryness experienced in planes and airports.

w

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I liked this mist very much!

Wonderful hydrating product for thirsty skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really love this product. I have found it very difficult to get hold of it in the UK. Its wonderfully refreshing for dehydrated skin. I was also very impressed with the very prompt service I received from iHerb - thank you.

Smells Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I keep in the fridge and use before i apply aztec indian healing clay.

It's nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product as I like the Derma e range but not sure if it has caused a breakout so stopped using it and will try again.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. It is worth it. It gives a fresh, clean layer on the skin. Smells good.