Beautifull face mist

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have bought this mist several times, I use it in the morning before moisturizer and it makes my face and lips slightly plumped!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

i tried several products of this brand. they are all good, and good for 43yo me and my 10yo daughter.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

Skin feels very soft and refreshed. Looks smoother.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this mist and use it in my office every day. very good moisturizer, especially for dry skin. My skin becomes soft, refresh and hydrated. the bottle is small and easy to carry in your bag. The scent is nice.

derma e hydrating mist

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lovely product. Fresh and lively. Makes my skin feel great. Easy to carry in purse and spritz whenever required.

Another great Derma E product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

I keep this spray mist in my refrigerator for a cooling refresher during the hot summer months. This is a perfect product for under your foundation, especially if you have oily skin. Also great if your skin feels dry in airconditioning. A quick spray re-hydrates your skin. Non sticky and odourless.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product: an immediate effect. My skin feels softer and more elastic after application. Since I travel a lot by air this will soon become a necessity to alleviate the dryness experienced in planes and airports.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

I liked this mist very much!

Wonderful hydrating product for thirsty skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really love this product. I have found it very difficult to get hold of it in the UK. Its wonderfully refreshing for dehydrated skin. I was also very impressed with the very prompt service I received from iHerb - thank you.

Smells Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I keep in the fridge and use before i apply aztec indian healing clay.