From Lithuania

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it!

Excellent strength

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great for flue and cold.

D3 Vitamin drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use once you read the directions. It is nice to know that you get 5,000 IU's for every pre-measured drop.

this is very important stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It really makes a difference! Highly recommend!

BEST THING TO TAKE TO STAY HEALTHY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Drops are liquid which are 80% absorbed rather then pills at 20% absorption. I never get flu's,colds or sickness of any kind. I cannot remember th last time I was ill.Years ago I would like clock work get a bad cold every spring & winter but no more. Vitamin D drops are to be taken 1 drop per 100 pounds. I weigh 150 pounds....I take 1 drop one day & 2 the 2nd day then back to 1 drop etc. People fighting cancer need to take way more.To find out how much is to do research.

excelente

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

o vidro vem com um otimo conta goas que evita cair gotas a mais, porque uma gota a mais pode ser uma superdosagem, por ser em gotas voce pode ter a dose precisa

Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have used this for over one year now, cant tell enough how important this "vitamin" (ist`s actually a hormone) is for us,especially in country where we dont get enough sunlight. didnt take this on our most sunny days in the summerdays because i felt that my body got more enough from the sun! Take up to 10000 iu when i feel the flu is coming!

from Russia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good value! Budget-friendly!

buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good for children.

They do take a while to come out.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A little bottle, and the drop are slow, but as they say on the box, slower is better than faster. I can't comment on its efficacy but haven't had any adverse reactions.

1 2 3