RxOmega-3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Will reorder.

Just what I needed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

For inhibiting food allergy immune response, includes eicosapentaenoic acid and gamma linolenic acid which are essential fatty acids. Pretty happy with results thus far.

all in one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love this supplement because you get all your efa's plus primrose and flaxseed. Great deal!

Karen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good product. I find that with this fish oil, I don't belch it up like I do with other fish oils.

As promised...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great value for the money; I feel better and my skin looks better.

GOOD BUT MAKES ME A LITTLE NAUSEOUS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

AM TRYING TO SEE IF ITS BETTER WHEN I REFRIGERATE

Perfect Combo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got this for the combination of Omega 3 and Evening Primrose Oil, both necessary and supportive of women experiencing per-menopausal symptoms like hormonal breakouts. My skin texture has improved, much smoother and pores less obvious. Seeing a nice overall improvement in skin. Will continue to order.

A GOOD WOMEN'S OMEGA and a very good price

Posted by KLIK KLIK KLIK on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I drink this omega for the second time this year. It became easier to bear monthly. Because the evening evening primrose enters the structure. And I liked it also because there is both EPA and DHA. Do not buy separately. Very ECONOMY. I recommend females....More interesting products - ON MY PAGE! Click on the green button in my name( KLIK KLIK KLIK ).

omega 3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i love the combination of oils in this product. i have been taking it for a month and i am happy. no reflux or bad taste. so i will continue to take and hope to see improvements with my skin.

Great combination of oils

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many oils but I think I have found one to stick with. I love this blend, and I feel much better when I am taking it!