Great Sweetener!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great tasting and healthy sugar substitute. I used to use sweeteners such Splenda, Equal, etc. instead of stevia because it had a bitter taste to it. I'm glad there is finally a stevia powder that tastes similar to sugar.

Stevia powder packets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't think it has the sweetness of other sugar substitutes but worth the effort to use something totally natural.

Best powdered stevia I've ever had

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've had some really horrid experiences with powdered stevia, but this one overcame my prejudice. Good stuff!

Great no after taste stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have actually grown Stevia and also bought another brand of Stevia packets at Wal Mart..Its an aquired taste because it can be slightly bitter and have an after taste..If your drinking tea its not that big a deal but in coffee it changes the flavor..NuStevia has found a way around this and now I have my wife using this too..Its the best I have found , with no after taste or bitterness and she is now completely off of using Splenda..Eventually you would have to believe this will work its way into the soft drink industry.

Yum! No more Splenda!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff tastes great in coffee!

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Stevia my family and i have ever used. This brand has the best taste. We carry these with us everywhere and use it in our coffee or iced tea. Have used this product for one year and will continue to buy.

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought NuStevia because I read about it online. I am trying to stay away from sugar and thought this would be a good natural sugar substitute. I like it very much and I also gave half of my box to my mother to try. So now we both switched from Sweet'N'Low to NuStevia.

Stevia Powder Packets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We take them along when we go out and use it as our sweetner when we dine out. They too are a great value when it comes down to the amount used to sweeten something.

Excellent Sweetener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

NuStevia powder is an excellent sugar substitute that doesn't elevate your blood sugar and tastes great! The packets are really convenient for taking to restaurants or coffee shops.

Sweet Tooth Be Praised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love this Product,Sweet without the Bitter after taste.