IE

4.5
Based on 1,327 Ratings

Most helpful positive review

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Fine product. Quality, as always pleases. Deliver quickly. The price is good.

Global reviews (1,327)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Apr 26, 2023

Wow! I'm amazed! This product works very well, I used it for 20 min and my skin felt a lot smoother and softer. The scent and fresh and flowery and seems very natural. This is really high quality exfoliator to benefit your skin complexion and composition. I plan to use twice a week for a few months, than reduce to once a week.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Purchasing for the second time. Great product! You can experience your skin starts to pill off a few days after application. Don't worry, skin will be brighter and have more even texture at the end. For the better result - follow it with a clay mask and then moisturising one.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I was surprised with the quality of this product. The Abba enzyme peel is indeed a great product. It tingled for the first few minutes after applying. I left it on for 20 minutes. Once I washed my face I noticed how effective it was at clearing my dead skin on the surface. Making my pores smaller and cleaner. The sent is citrus. I recommend this product. I will purschase it again.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Have tried this a few years ago but experience redness and mild breakouts. Now I am looking for a weak acid peel and decided to pick this up again. This time I only apply a thin layer and wash off 30mins later because I believe I may have applied too much last time. The product consistency is watery with a strong rosemary scent and just a slight tingling feel to the skin which is a good indicator of the ingredients doing its job as a peeling agent. Will continue to use as weekly mask for skin exfoliation.

Posted on May 14, 2023

the scent is a bit sour , I use it once a week to clear my skin,. I have sensitive skin , I don't have any problem in this product

Posted on Mar 8, 2023

I read a lot of positive reviews and decided to order by all means . Indeed, the mask is amazing, evens out the skin tone, fits very nicely, is quite economical.

Posted on Mar 4, 2023

scent is like apple I am using it for 2 weeks its quality is amazing size is small still enough coz i exfoliate once a week

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

This product burns a little but product is worth it. It leaves skin sfoft. I put it on with brush and then wipe off with dry towel and see it exfolate.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

This is a very good peel and a it is very good for sensitive skin; like with all products you need to give it time to work. I use it every other day.