Page 1 - Reviews - Acure, Brilliantly Brightening, Glowing Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 18, 2022

The scent is lovely. The quality is great. One pump is more than enough for my face and gives a glowy look. I probably don't recommend use under makeup (for oily skin) but may work if you have dry skin. I mixed the Serum with a liquid foundation and it did look nice but because I have combination skin, the t-zone area looked more oily than glowy. Great for when your skin needs extra hydration.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

okay I was disappointed a bit at this product because it says that I can apply it before makeup but I couldn’t stand the glow “too oily” my makeup was moving every time I touch my face. so I think it’s better if you apply it alone. plus I don’t like the fact that the package does not contain a lid so it has poor hygienic product packaging

db7fc550-21c4-4dd4-8fd5-b5519dfe4515
Posted on Aug 10, 2021

I love the Ingredients in this oil, and it comes on a little heavy but I like it... it's great with a face roller message.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Excellent serum. I use this along with their rose aragan face oil. They work well together. Not greasy, absorbs well, i finish up with a tinted BB cream for the SPF factor and these work well together.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I’ve been using the glowing serum for quite some time, it definitely give my skin a deep moisturising while I sleep. It also smells really good which assists in a good night sleep.

SylvaniA
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I bought this glowing serum because I loved the Acure Marula Oil but was somewhat disappointed. It just didn't do magic, the way the marula oil did.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Glow my skin, I used it once daily, I feel my skin loved it

Posted on May 17, 2022

This smells incredible. What a morning refresh for my face! Great for the face too. Enjoying.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Skin look really improved after using it for a week. Will buy it again

Posted on May 7, 2022

mild soft scent, fast absorb ,good quality serum ,easy to absorb when use either under maie up or at night