IE

Based on 3,435 Ratings
2,154
imane
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

راااائع 🟢 this cream has a light scent fades fast 🟣Quality is amazing, it will be a great use any type of skin 🟡Size is huge it will last for long time. 🔵 Composition is natural and without harmful ingredients good for sensitive skin i start using it for 2 weeks now i wil comeback later to tell you if i noticed any result ⚜i will truly appreciate it if you like my comment thank you update: i am notincing about one shade lighter i used it for my armpits

49427c03-db47-4a62-8f4c-523177582efd
b1691f63-1ca8-4495-8616-03768a3b47e7
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Item received in proper packaging. Recommended, good quality and will likely to repeat order. Scent is very nice and size can use for long. Product is effective and gentle, benefit for sensitive skin. Concern free as frequency & composition/content of the cream is mild for my age (mid range). Thank you.

3639bade-371f-4ec1-8c32-7b96d542953d

am a 40 year old woman with hyperpigmented skin from the sun I'll be honest, I bought this hoping it would work but didn't expect it to work lol. It's been about two weeks of consistent use in the morning, and omg the dark spots are fading so much! Not only that, my skin looks and feels so soft and smooth. 3 things I do apart from using this product are using prescription retinol night cream, drinking collagen and using vitamin c serum. I have tried various things since I was 23 for my hyperpigmentation, and this is really the only thing that works. Still in shock!

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

a0166cce-a7a8-47dc-8dab-02ab1e11251e
Posted on Jan 6, 2023

No scent, easy to use , good quality , economy size , good for all age , good packaging easy to use tube, benefits for eczema, good composition no chemical, good for all seasons, moisture, soft texture, good for sensitive skin , over all I love it n will order again , can use in dry weathers

987b2850-5c41-46b6-99d3-b4357a9d68eb
Posted on Jan 4, 2023

perfect quality, package and size . scents good. gentle on the skin .good for sensitive skin use..any age can use this.For those who concern about, this is best Shopping App. great benefit.high frequency .it has complete composition. best for all seasons, texture is good. this will moisturize skin well.this is good for all skin type

a9d12a49-e7e5-4f64-8f62-3432a37900c4
89f8a52b-41c8-48e2-8a72-b031fad26f33
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

This product comes in a large size. Will last a long time for use on the body and face. I am impressed with the composition of ingredients. Has many benefits. Texture is thick lotion so it will moisturise the skin. Does not have any scent. If it works I will buy again.

609303b2-86df-4477-a916-aef8e5b52e94
1bda2e25-0966-4cbb-a2e7-f0fe93e3af8b
faf1be75-9361-4a23-b100-758947f6927a
Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Im a brown person and this cream works really well on my skin as it doesnt leave a white cast. Only for a few seconds before properly massaging it into your skin. Has a neutral smell (i dont like fragrant creams on my face) and it doesnt feel heavy on my skin either. Keeps my face glowing and moisturised the whole day with just one or two applications a day.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022