Page 1 - Reviews - Advanced Clinicals, Puffy Eye Serum, Professional Correction Serum, 1.75 fl oz (52 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Dec 29, 2021
2036

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Posted on May 23, 2022

I really like this and it's helpful. It's a gel like texture and Sometimes it's a little sticky so I mix with a cream and it provides hydration and a slight reduction in puffiness. I'm happy with this product. No side effects, irritation or annoying fragrance!

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I use this product because I often go to bed late. It helps my eyes to look fresh and less puffy eye on the next morning. My face look less tired.

3841745c-de42-42d4-9401-4b91231c1eef
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I was surprised when I saw a noticeable difference in eye lines. My eyes were definitely smoother. I put it on just washed skin and then add a moisturizing eye cream on top of it. I'll continue to buy this product.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I am in love with Advanced Clinicals products since I discovered the Vitamin C Serum. I ordered the Puffy Eye Serum recently and have used it for about two weeks and wow! It works great!

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

will first talk about iherb Great and reliable site and all its products are original And it reaches you quickly wherever you are in the world in addition to its great prices لطيف الى الان استخدمه مساءا gentle on the eye Notice few results

3d38cdd4-20b1-4ba7-ad6f-d27c8ac04f79
866f41a0-8c3a-44a4-9f22-45dfdfb9c008
Posted on May 6, 2022

Perfect serum! I bought it for my husband, who has bags under his eyes. The serum is only applied for 10 days and the result is incredible! The sacs are clearly repaired and fine wrinkles around the eyes as well. It was a great gift!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

no scent smell good and care my skin with good quality nice size package and benefit composition good routine for personal use to feel fresh frequency age season moisturize texture sensitive skin

Posted on May 21, 2022

Big bottle and is value for money . Been using for a while and find the serum effective . Find my eye more firm n brighter too. Not oily.