Page 1 - Reviews - Advanced Clinicals, Retinol Serum, Anti-Wrinkle, 1.75 fl oz (52 ml) - iHerb
IE
Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Im on my 30's and i wanted to maintain my youthfulness by using retinol, although i seem younger than my age. i just noticed that wrinkles/ fines lines starts appearing around my eyes. So i tried this one, i think this one is perfect. after a month of using it. my fine lines started to disappear considering the price and the contents. You must try it if you want to try retinol on a budget. Texture is like milky type serum which is good for everynight use. Update : Only mild purging that last for a few weeks. I use it on alternate days with mild exfoliant as we cannot use them together at the same time. Mild burning sensation when i use vitamin c in thr morning, never use them together. I really wanted to purchase again. But its always sold out. Please give me a thumbs up

Posted on Jun 30, 2021

this retinol serum is the best ! the bottle is big for a little price, it has a milky texture that's easily absorbed by the skin. I have oily skin & it suits me perfectly, I use it in my night routine & I wake up in the morning with plump soft skin 😍

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

One of the best retinol out there! It's not heavy on skin and absorbed immediately. Has a great texture as well. I love it. It's perfect to add Niacinamide after applying it. My second bottle now! This is working really great for me. So glad i found this.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Hello I am from cambodia i have been using Brand Advanced and Clinicals almost over than two Years . the fist i started with Vitmine C then now i am using more with Retinol serum , Collagen Serum and Hyaloronic Serum for night time more. Looks my face so lovely . Note Vitamince C I use every morning and night. For night time some time with Retinol or Collagen or Hyaloronic serum Now my Black sport on my face gone 90% Face Hydration ,moisture, luminous.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I have a very sensitive skin, this serum is gentle enough to use every night combat anti aging skin concerns I haven’t noticed any benefits in terms of wrinkles yet since ive been using it for 2 weeks only but i guess it takes time The size is great for the price However, ive been receiving complements on my skin texture from several people and this is the only addition to my skincare routine Dont forget to use sunscreen during the day

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

First time buying this product due to great reviews. After using it for two months or so, I really like it. I used this serum during alternate night, started off with two times a week for the 1st month then move to 3 times a week as it does causes my skin a bit flaky the next day. Overall, I did feel and notice my freckles on my cheek and fine lines around my eyes less visible. As long as it can improve or maintain my current skin condition, I will continue to buy it. Great product with an affordable price. Highly recommended! Kindly give me a 'like' 👍 if you find it helpful.. Many thanks!

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I originally got this to replace The Ordinary retinoid emulsion, to wear just around the eyes, while I use the higher concentration in the rest of my face. But I've found it much better than the previous one! It's a great formula that helps my skin stay clear, and minimizes the aspect of fine lines. My only complaint is that the dropper lid doesn't screw all the way to the bottom on the one I got, so I ended up with clumped product around the bottle's thread.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Smell is slightly strong to me I use this at night after my toner Not too sure about the quality because it doesn’t say percentage of retunol on the bottle It’s a large size for the price The packaging is nice as well It’s gentle enough for my sensitive skin

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Have always been really careful with skincare products and always go for big international brands only. Bought this together with a few other items from the same company out of curiosity due to the product ranking. Should have tested every product on its own but I was just too impatient and used them all together. They seem to work well with my slightly dehydrated skin with oily T-zone.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I have been using this at night together with vitamin C serum in the morning for a week now, and I can see the difference. My face is definitely brighten. My face and shoulder is totally different color now. The acne scar is also lightening. Usually it would take about a month for me to heal this fast.