Page 1 - Reviews - Alba Botanica, Hawaiian Detox Body Wash, 32 fl oz (946 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I am new to this product but loving it so far. I love the scent and it makes my skin feel great. Will order again.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Scent is amazing. I simply love it. Size is perfect. No waste pump.

Posted on May 20, 2022

It comes in hugeeeee size Nd will last perfectly for many months. Great results as a shower user. Smell is not verh strong

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I like the scent, it doesn’t make my skin dry

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

big size, cleanses well, the package is good, the scent is very fruity

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

mmmmm yeah gotta love alba man

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

good product

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

looks good

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It's a little difficult to use when the skin is sensitive, but other than that, I really like body soap. It's a large-capacity bottle, and I'm a little worried about the flashy packaging (I personally like the more modest design), but the ingredients are natural and comfortable to use, and I don't have to worry about over-washing and drying. (I'm having eczema now and it's not tingling, but I'm probably discontinuing it because it will cause redness no matter what soap I use.)

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

I really liked it! Very convenient use thanks to the pump, the size is really large and very economical and also affordable in relation to the price. A fresh and clean feeling after the shower, a rejuvenation of the peeling for the skin like all that is allowed, so Alba is excellent!