IE

Based on 3,060 Ratings
2,223
Posted on Jun 18, 2022
Unresistable

This apple cider tablets are very convenient and very effective. I am taking 2 tablets everyday and its not really hard to swallow the tablets since it’s very small. I recommend this product to everyone. Very effective at a very low cost. It is very good for health and worth to try! I am taking 2 tablets everyday and its not really hard to swallow the tablets since it’s very small. I am taking 2 tablets everyday and its not really hard to swallow the tablets since it’s very small.

94a7922a-2b86-41f6-a16d-0dc2e9419886
Posted on May 6, 2022

You can smell the of real ingredient scent of apple vinegar, the size also great and taste is acceptable I have an issue with my greasy liver my doctor advised me to take Cider Vinegar the dosage is 2 in the morning and 3 at night before sleep . The benefit is noticed, I like the quality of the product. Go ahead and buy this brand.

7c0c105c-0e7b-44be-ab47-740e8f2e4cbb
Posted on Jan 11, 2022

This is my first time to order. I need it for my metabolism to be improved. I used to drink apple cider vinegar for many years with a very good experience. I need to increase the dose per intake to help my imflammed fingers getting back to normal. I will share my experience at my next order😉

3ccff0cd-6c62-45d1-93b1-3eb2c3e949ca
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I started this on January 5 and ended this on March 3. I have to say it has benefitted me a lot. After a week of taking this, I noticed way less bloating in my stomach. I also felt full for long periods which reduced my snacking in between. The taste of the tablets is fine, it is also swallowable (size wise) just that the smell is a little strong for me. I follow the dosage of 2 after every meal. The quality is good, I checked the ingredients and it can be taken by vegetarians as well. There is also no sugar which makes it genuine. This is a better substitute for drinking apple cider vinegar, which I can't. There are some days where I forgot to take it and I noticed more bloating on those days. Overall, a much needed product for me.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Apple cider vinegar in tablets is a great solution for those who don't like the liquid consistency while losing weight! Very convenient form, you can store in your purse, and do not be afraid to spill! The natural composition will help maintain the necessary PH level. I take it once a day. The size of the tablet is convenient to take. The package lasts a long time, which is good for my budget. The quality of the product is guaranteed by the natural ingredients included in the composition. If you found my review helpful, please like it!

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

took some before a large meal, and my stomach is doing well. greatly reduced bloating after a single time. I also just feel more comfortable in my body. I think these would be great for travelling when you cannot carry around a bottle of ACV. Also, these are easier on the throat (when taking ACV in liquid form my throat hurts a bit).

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Apple cider vinegar is good for the blood vessels. It is good product to clear the fat in the body and in the blood. While taking vinegar can be difficult for some people as it's too sour. Tablets are much better. But bear in mind, some people still feel not comfortable after taking it as it is strong somehow.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

An excellent apple-based supplement, the quality is acceptable, the ingredients correspond to the declared one, I liked the taste, slightly sour, the supplement works. Adequate size for convenient use, the intestines began to work more stable, stopped swelling, we use it as an additive to kefir.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Don't be afraid to drink vinegar! It's actually a great helper for those who have issues with digestion. Before using, however, please make sure that you have low stomach acidity. If you have high stomach acidity, this product might be harmful. But with low acidity, it's actually a game changer and helps a lot with digestion and better food absorption.