Page 1 - Reviews - American Health, Ester-C with Citrus Bioflavonoids, 500 mg, 240 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Really like this Ester-C formula with a great addition of bioflavonoids which is also non-acidic and doesn’t affect my stomach acidity. One of the most essential supplements when it comes to thyroid and adrenal health, iron absorbability, antioxidant content, as well as coping with viruses such as coronavirus. One of the best Vit C formulas on iHerb P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

75c5e4bc-80ea-4f23-a463-5699d75ac160
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I've been taking this product for a few years. I also recommended it to my friends. It doesn't irritate my stomach because it's a non-acidic form vitamin C so it's gentle on the stomach. A great product that boost my immune system everyday. Love it.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Took it as seasonal immunity protection for my family. Didn't expect that personally will take it, as the dosage is huge and I have a sensitive stomach problem. The size of a pill is quite big. To my surprise, it didn't cause any problems not in a stomach nither on my face as it usually happens(I take 1 per 2 or 3 days). Definitely recommend!

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Took all my vitamins to my doctor's office. She likes to review everything her patients are taking. She was impressed with my choice for vitamin C. She liked it because it contains citrus bioflavinoids. I only take 1 a day as I also get C in my multi and I eat a lot of fruit.

Posted on Jul 4, 2021

Was looking for citrus bioflavonoids more than just Vitamin C. Was surprised that this is a USA brand. It also doesn't show up in Labdoor rankings - at least not as a bad ranking; so it's possible this brand is somewhat pure. It works as good as my more previous expensive bioflavonoid brands - in that it reduces IBS flare-ups and inflammation.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Seems to be a lot of goodness packed in these pills. I didn’t see serving size was 2 until I got them, but no biggie. With immunodeficiency, staying healthy is a massive priority

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Repeat purchase, this Ester C is good. Definitely gentle to the stomach, taste ok too. definitely good ingredients. Quality is great. Price is affordable too

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

After using it for a few years I can really vouch for this vitamin C. It's truly non acidic and fully vegetarian. I find the capsules easy to swallow and I much prefer them to the tablets.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

this is a good one. no gastric issues taking it.

a2f12729-5261-4140-9fc2-ca592fa4877b
Posted on Apr 1, 2021

I like nearly everything about this supplement. It's truly vegetarian, it's an excellent form of vitamin C, the addition of citrus bioflavonoids is beneficial and most of all it's non acidic and does not irritate my stomach. If only they got rid of the stearic acid it would have been perfect.