IE

4.5
Based on 1,819 Ratings
1,255
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I love, love, love this Honey Mustard! It's great on sandwiches, in recipes, as a topping, and on burgers. Sweet and not Spicy or too Tart which is great for someone like me that doesn't care for spicy honey mustard. The tartness is just what a great Honey Dijon should taste like and not overwhelm the flavor. My only complaint is not being able to get this product because it goes out of stock or is unavailable a lot of the time!!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

So so so so yummy! Really high quality, great taste. We use it for cooking and adding to our marinades. I love that it's completely organic, no preservatives in the ingredients, because I'm on a really restrictive diet due to my many autoimmune diseases. I can't recommend this enough!

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Quality simple ingredients in this little package of Dijon! Great for cooking or to use right with chips or patties or whatever. Slightly sharp taste as you’d want from a good Dijon but still sweet enough without being sugary. Good to have for a sugar free diet as the ingredients it includes are pretty clean.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I like the quality organic ingredients, it tastes great. I use this a lot in cooking especially in homemade salad dressing and homemade mac and cheese. The bottle is small I wish it came in a larger size. It includes cloves which is a histamine liberator so you may want to keep this in mind if you’re sensitive.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Simple ingredients with great quality. Low calorie and is suitable for dieting. Taste is perfect and pairs well with steak. Can also be used to make sauces or simply as dips. Have purchased this mustard for several times and definitely recommend! The price is not expensive but the quality is good.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

wow!!! amazing!!! i fell in love with this mustard. the taste is amazing. i made a very good dressing for my lettuce salad 1 tsp mustard 1 orange 1 tsp maple syrup juice of 1 small lemon 2 garlic cloves blend it all in a good blender, i use vitamix, and enjoy :) if you like it do me like, thank you

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

In general this is pretty good and the quality is high. The taste is pretty good as well. The ingredients are organic but it’s made with white vinegar instead of chabris wine like a traditional Dijon mustard. If you don’t care about that, then it’s a good option.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Less tart than the yellow mustard. Use this a lot in making salad dressings and sandwiches! Wish the bottle makes less of a mess (doesn't squeeze nicely), but minor point, no complaints about the product, tastes great. Love that it is organic!