IE

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

It whitening the skins for the first one today so you please do the other side and send them a bag and put it on your back bag if they are still on it so I don’t know if you want them in there or do they want to put it on it and send them in a little bag to send it in to the pool or something else please please send it in to send it in a little while to get them to put them on it and put it on them please thank them for all that thank them for the time to put it on it thank them thank goodness for the price and price thank them thank goodness for the flowers and send them thank goodness for all of the thank

743a65a2-df78-431e-8b4f-b767502944ec
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I live this toothpaste. I’m a bit averse to the taste of straight up mint so finding a spearmint toothpaste or other alternative can be challenging. This flavor is mild and refreshing! My teeth feel clean after using and my breath is fresh. I enjoy the flavor and the texture of this toothpaste. If you like spearmint or are just looking for something other than peppermint, this is a great choice.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

The products of this company are simply superb Leaves a feeling of cleanliness The ointment is very thick and tastes good The price rests as well Cleaning with baking soda - excellent and also natural I will probably buy more products again

20966a83-990c-43a7-8a4f-bd00bf5f8d0f
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Best toothpaste ever! I buy this more often that I can tell. Has a great taste, cleans teeth better than any other product I've tried. Smells good too and leaves a sensation of cleanness for a while. Don't suggest for sensitive teeth because it's a strong product and often I feel after a while it takes some skin pieces on the mouth cavity.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Really great toothpaste. The scent is nice but the mint is not as strong as in their whitening version. It was nice to try out another one of their brand to see consistency in quality , which has been proven. I will stick to the whitening version of this toothpaste. package is good, size is good. My teeth definitely feel clean after using this toothpaste

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

My favorite toothpaste…. Great taste. Leaves my teeth feeling clean and bright without a harsh baking soda taste. Can’t find this product in stores anymore.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This is my favorite toothpaste because it has baking soda and just seems to work better. It has fluoride in it. My dentist recommends fluoride toothpaste. The size is good and it makes for clean teeth and a healthier gum line.