Page 1 - Reviews - Arthur Andrew Medical, FibroVera AHS, Advanced Hormonal Support, 730 mg, 90 Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 31, 2021

I had a bad sleep since I was in menopause 2 yeas ago, also i had low hormone level, but i not want to take hormone pills to increased. One day I heard Fibrovera AHS can help women have all kind of symptoms in menopause , so i decided to try this product. This is first time I ordered this product, Only took 2 months then i felt sleeping better than before, I will continue to take it . thank you !

ae3ae76c-79f6-4af4-898e-ce8957075329
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I take it as part of my 6 months plan, trying to keep my endometriosis stable.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I better more and i have more Energy

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Buy this product for the second time. Good!

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Excellent product ! My mood swings disappeared , much less pain in the beginning of period, generally feel better.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

feel headache after taking this... i will try few more weeks to see what is going on

Posted on Sep 12, 2016

I have endometriosis and had this recommended to me by my Physician to help clear some of it up. It has been fantastic to both balance my hormones and lessen the pain. He recommended I take it on an empty stomach to help reduce some of the endo but it can be taken as a digestive aid with food as well. Highly recommended for anyone with female problems or those who want to try to get their liver and hormones back in balance.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

So far so good

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

body control

Posted on Nov 1, 2017

I have 3 big uterine fibroids (8, 3, 3cm), so I bought Neprinol and Fibrovera to shrink the fibroids. I asked the company how many I need to eat. It recommends me to take 3 Neprinol and 2 Fibrovera 3 times per day on an empty stomach for best results. After a month, I have checked OS, fibroids become (11.5, 5, 3cm), but I only take half month of these supplements since I'm trying to conceive and I'm afraid that these supplements will affect baby. I will try more months, Hope it will helps!