Page 1 - Reviews - Atkins, Snack, Caramel Double Chocolate Crunch Bar, 5 Bars, 1.55 oz (44 g) Each - iHerb
IE

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

tastes like a dessert, couldn't believe the low amount of calories in this. however the texture is unexpectedly hard; both caramel and chocolate are not soft or fudgy at all (like on the package) and when the weather got a little bit colder it was hard to break hahah still tasted pretty sweet and yummy though. It makes you very full so it's good for pre-post workout.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Caramel fan should never miss this crunch bar which have mixed caramel with double chocolate! One bar at a time will be a truly enjoy and I recommend not to take a second bar right away so you won't feel guilty on the amount of calorie you gain. The snack bar is, like other Atkins' products, rich in protein, and of superb quality. There are five bars in a box so you might regulate yourself to consume one box in a week. Easy to fit in your training plan.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

it's one of my favorite protein bar for fitness workout. I normally eat this after training and the ingredients are healthy with nice quality so good for diet. Size is very portable and taste is very good. Package is slim and nice. it has some benefit for health. i would like to buy this again.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I was pleasantly surprised by this product. It's the first product I tried from this brand and I really like it. The taste is really good and I love the texture. Doesn't taste like protein powder or anything like that. Also, the bar may seem a little small, but it's really satisfying.

Posted on Mar 17, 2021

It contain fair sugar level with nice caramel and chocolate. Perfectly covered the taste of soy protein 😊 I like the crunchy texture inside the bar with chewy caramel. At the end with a little bit sweet, overall very good. If you find this review useful please rate me useful !! Thanks ~

f0d86fda-cb5b-4782-9fcb-3639f0b90280
Posted on May 7, 2022

The quality of the caramel is good.. the taste of the cake is okay... reach with dark chocolate... each bar is covered ... in the package there are five or six bars I don't remember 🤣😃it is a reach snack you can eat this after workout or training... overall the bar is okay ...

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Omg these are so delicious. I wish there were more than 5 to a box bc they can get a little pricey. Anyway, the taste is worth it. It's part of the "snack" line but I eat it as dessert after dinner.

Posted on May 15, 2022

These satisfy my sweet tooth, without all the sugar! They have an amazing chocolatey, crunchy taste! I'm trying to watch my carbs and these are a great go to for a sweet snack!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I love it! It is quite chewy, not too sweet and very tasty. Only 120 calories each bar. The package is well packed. Will definitely buy again.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This might be the yummiest chocolate bar I’ve ever had LEGIT. And it’s macro ratio is decent too what a great find! Taste so good!