Page 1 - Reviews - Aussie, Miracle Detox, Conditioner, 12.1 fl oz (360 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 9, 2022

i have been using it for a while for my kids. it has a nice scent and soften the hair

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

You’ll definitely need this if you get the shampoo. It keeps your hair shiny and soft

Posted on May 30, 2022

Very pleasant. Leaves my hair very soft. Good quality.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Sooo good

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Nice smell, use, good quality, excellent, the size is very suitable, it cleanses the scalp, great and excellent hydration, the package is suitable for the age, suitable for everyone other than children, the smell is very wonderful, the use is good, the quality is excellent, the size is suitable for the age of teenagers, the packaging is suitable for the benefit, suitable for a good formula, dry hair, it cleanses the scalp, sensitive, moisturizing, cleans, very beautiful very

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I'm using it with the same detox shampoo, but I feel that the detox effect is coming out properly anyway! Moreover, it is one of the indispensable conditioners in the humid summer of Japan, where it is best to be smooth.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

I bought this one for myself, I wanted “that cleaning” in my hair, with Aussie products and it guarantees the quality and result after bath.! I loved it.!!!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Glory be to God and praise be to Him. Glory be to God the Great. In general, the products of this company are champions

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

A wonderful conditioner from a wonderful company that gives a soft texture to the hair, excellent quality, excellent size, I repeat the purchase

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I took Aussie shampoo and conditioner, only a different series, I liked it. This one was sampled