Page 1 - Reviews - Babo Botanicals, Sheer Mineral Sunscreen, SPF 50, Fragrance Free, 3 fl oz (89 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I love it! I have been using another sun screen but it seem to be very heavy on my face and took a lot of time to absorb. This one on the other hand is great, it is not heavy absorb pretty quickly and doesn't leave white on the face. I am pretty sure i will buy it again, verry recomended in my opinion.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Bought it for my sister, she liked it, it has good quality. Most important is it's fragrance free and the ingredients are also good and safe.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

I love the fact that it doesn’t sting my eyes, it didn’t clog my pores and it doesn’t leave a white cast. But you might feel that you need a moisturizer beneath it if you have dry skin.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

It's non-sticky with smooth texture which is very easy to spread. Its light smell is kind of mineral. Almost no white cast. Very clean ingredients as a high quality skin care.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Best sunscreen ever!!! Greta coverage. No pore clogging. Not greasy or sticky or pasty. Only whiteish when first applied. Melts right in. The very best and I’ve tried them all!!!

Posted on May 6, 2022

Great high quality sunscreen. Easy to use packaging. Small size. Very good clean ingredients. My kids use it daily as part of their daily routine during the summer it feels good on their skin. and doesn’t irritate their skin. There is no obvious or obnoxious scent.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Protects well, didn’t get any sunburn despite being in the hot sun at the beach the whole day swimming. Feels a little oily & sticky, no white cast despite being a mineral sunscreen.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Leave the white marks and difficult to apply to skin. But protection is good

8a74c236-a225-4775-83d6-4e79ee8b5da0
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Great protection for baby skin. Excellent packaging. Quality is very high with natural ingredients with no smell.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

It is difficult to apply on the face. Even when I apply Small amount, there is a white coating On the face It is certainly not possible to apply Quantity required I can apply small amount Only when I use squalene oil Not quantity required.

b3ad7109-9bcf-4348-b292-d30af6c4cf58