Page 1 - Reviews - Bach, Original Flower Remedies, Rescue Sleep, Natural Sleep Aid, 0.7 fl oz (20 ml) Spray - iHerb
IE

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I used to wake up several times during the night with difficulties to go back to sleep. Now with this product, I sleep deeply, and even if I wake up on the way, l can fall asleep again immediately. I keep this small bottle at my bedside for good night sleep.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I love the quality of Bach products and I always keep a bottle next to my bedside. It could be placebo effect but it works for me and my 11 years old who is very active and has tough time falling asleep from time to time. I don't mind the taste. Will always purchase one when I ran out!

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Great product which is safe to use as it contains safe ingredients. Thus I trust its quality and was using it even during pregnancy and breastfeeding. For my kids I buy the same brand but the one made for the younger age. I like that the product is tasteless and morst important its working!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

This worked miracles for me for the first 2 nights, I slept really well. But not so for subsequent nights. I had chronic reoccurring insomnia which was triggered by intense emotions since last year. I have tried various natural remedies which had healed my insomnia temporary but all do not have the long-lasting effect and insomnia came back. If anyone has any other recommendations please share.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I was really happy with this product and worked really well for me. Thank you so much for this product and I have no issues recommending.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

After struggling with sleeplessness for years, this is the one product that consistently helps me get a good night’s rest and without any negative side effects.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Lifesaver when I can't fall asleep. Well worth it to drag myself out of bed to grab it from the nightstand (I keep it right next to me). 2 sprays and I'm out...

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Before sleep and also in the middle of the night when I wake up I use this one, it always works and soothes my mind.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I use this in times where I struggle to fall asleep and find it really helps most of the time. Sprays direct on the tongue (does taste quite alcohol-y so keep that in mind)

Posted on May 30, 2022

When I can't sleep, I will use RESCUE spray and then I fall asleep immediately. This supplement is great , I got much improvement in my sleeping. The taste is ok. and the ingredient is natural.