Page 1 - Reviews - Badger Company, Aromatic Chest Rub, Eucalyptus & Mint, 2 oz (56 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Okay - this brand is so cute I love it. More importantly, they use good quality ingredients that work. I bought this to use on my toddler but I now use it on myself because it works so well! If my review has helped in anyway please be sure to click "Helpful" "Like" so more people can see it. Thank you!

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

A good product, its smell is very relaxing. I use it in my nostrils to stop the runny nose and it works great. i also used it in my chest for cough but didn't really see any results. it can also help reduce a headache by spreading it in small doses on the forehead. if my commentary helped you, leave me a little like ❤️

91112922-6e8a-40b4-81c2-40293aa722de
cb7f5d70-4a1c-47e7-bcbf-155ec0fa7b3e
2356ae61-18d2-4099-9ad4-3a9a94712b91
26f3752d-15f5-4c53-b823-2e12a44cd4c9
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I bought this chest rub because every time I use Vicks Vapo Rub, I break out from it. I did not have that problem from this product. Pleasant scent, and a good quality product. Although I do feel like it was effective, do know the scent is not as pungent as the Vicks product.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Not to much strong(for somebody maybe it is benefit) ,but I wish it has more mint or camphor,effective (it works )!less coughing(of course use it with syrup).Quality top,size big ,package secure,for longer age keep in refrigerator,scent soft,composition a lot organic ingredients,feel:not burning,value good ,frequency :I used twice a day .

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This product is effective to relieve my nasal congestion. The smell is pleasant and it is very soothing to apply. Besides, the product is certified organic without all the undesirable synthetics or chemicals. Badger is a great brand and I have always loved and trusted this brand.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Rubbed it on my chest when had a cough really helped me personally. Allowed me to breath better after a few uses. Not overly greasy whihc is a plus. Good price for the pachage size. Worth trying out.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

The smell of this product is divine! Really botanical as a pose to the heavy medicated scent of the chemist varieties. Lovely balm texture that the whole family enjoys having rubbed on their chest and back when suffering from a cold or respiratory illness. Highly recommend

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I bought this for my son. I trust the brand and I like it as it is organic, no chemical or any undesirable substances inside the balm. My son feels better after applying the balm. Great product.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I love this company packaging. It is really cute and inexpensive. I’ve yet to try but the smell of mint and eucalyptus is not very strong for the chest rub. It’s mild and I think It will be great for kids

sh4zz4
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Love this natural alternative. Big tin so lasts ages. Rubs on easily and love the smell - not as strong as the mainstream alternative but strong enough to be effective!