IE

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I love all of Badger's sunscreens. This one is gentle, creamy and works great! I also love the subtle scent. I live in a cold climate, and in the winter, this product prevents my facial skin from drying out. I couldn't live without Badger sunscreens. The product lasts a long time when only used on the face, and when blended with a serum, facial oil or other face product, the absorption is without problem. No pastiness or whiteness. If applied directly to the body it does need some time (maybe 5-10 minutes) to sink in, and will feel a little greasy until it does. The quality is superb, the ingredients are all natural, and the price is decent. I'm a long tim fan.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Good sunscreen with natural ingredients/compositions. A trusted brand I go for the quality. No nasty chemicals on the body. Use it on the arm/leg. Love that it’s natural, very thick. Unfortunately there’s white cast after applying. So I don’t use it on face. Thank you iHerbs !

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I've been using this sunscreen for a few months now and it's never failed. I am very happy with it since it's made of great ingredients and keeps my baby protected. The only drawback to mention something is that it doesn't get absorbed as well as I'd wanted, but its quality beats it all.

This is the only sunscreen that my sensitive baby can tolerate. Of course, I want to protect them from the sun's rays, and it works great. She has never been tanned while using this product. My only slight drawback is that it's a little difficult to rub completely into the skin. There always seems to be some white streaks from the sunscreen. When you try to put something on your baby, including sunscreen, it doesn't help your baby turn his back. This product works really well, so we will definitely continue to use it.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Great quality ingredients. I really like this badger brand. I used this sunscreen on my 3 month old when we went to Dubai. It was not sticky which I really appreciated so my husband and I used it too! We never burned when we were there so I guess that really speaks for the product. The size is also fairly big so good price and worth. I would buy this product again.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This has one of the best ingredients. Even though I think it’s really hard to apply at times. It’s pretty thick. But still, if you have the patience, “It’s A Great product. Packaging is fine. Quite a large tube, can be used for a long time.

6b61ecc2-cc07-4e77-8ffa-7e8de86c75b7
Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I did some research on non-toxic options for baby sunscreen & this one had high reviews. I like it but I don't love it. The consistency is a little bit chalky, but it does the job, & the chalkiness disappears after a while. At the end of the day, I'd prefer chalky over greasy!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

This is the sunscreen with the cleanest ingredients I have ever found! I wish I found it sooner. Even though it’s for babies , I use it on myself because of the quality ingredients.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Love the ingredients but you need to put it on thick if you want it to work in strong sun. Just keep reapplying and be safe because it’s not strong protection but better than most that are toxic.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I am very happy with the product, it spreads well and most importantly I really trust this cream to protect my children from the sun.