IE

4.4
Based on 1,769 Ratings
1,147
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

This salve is one if not the best treatments for dry cracked winter hands. Unlike other salves I have tried, Badger absorbs well. The smell is really nice as well. I used this every day this winter and did not develope the usual cracks that come with dry winter skin. High quality product and happy that it comes in a tin packaging that can be repurposed or recycled.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Posted on Jul 29, 2022
5,394

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

This product has a powerful wintergreen scent, which is nice if you enjoy the wintergreen aroma. I originally bought it for my hands but discovered that it works fantastically well and fast in calming the inflammation caused by arthritic flareups! So happy to have this product as it calms my inflammation overnight with a single application--within hours, even.

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

love this product. The quality is great. frequently used and has no smell to it really at all. Provides softness on my hands and the feel is non greasy. Part of my everyday routine. Wish the tin size was a little bigger but my 8 year old loves it too.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Okay - this brand is so cute I love it. More importantly, they use good quality ingredients that work. I bought this for my husband because his hands get dry at work. If my review has helped in anyway please be sure to click "Helpful" "Like" so more people can see it. Thank you!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Such a life saver !! I cannot live without them. I usually have breakouts at the most embarrassing moments, now all i have to do in these situations is stick one on my pimple and go on about my day, it usually decreases overnight but if it doesn’t i can stick a new one in morning and cover it with makeup! I love it ! If my comment was helpful please vote :)

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
1,514

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

Quality so good age good and the package is good benefit good taste good improvement good ingredient good wooowww i like it 😍😍😍😍😍😍👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻 good for knee and diet effect so good composition wow

5caf61e9-9a3c-482b-9e5b-0bb312497e0e
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Moisturizes and fits to face perfectly, i’ll for sure buy this Again. The smell is mild snd gentle the quality is nice too i use this mainly to hydrates my hands the size is perfect. I have a sensitive skin due to accutine usage frequency but this has many benefits and provides care