IE
Based on 1,147 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,147 Ratings

Global reviews (1,147)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Apr 4, 2023

I love using Badger balms products especially the body oils which are all natural, come in glass packaging, and they last a while. The calming baby oil has a nice chamomile scent that is light and it keeps my skin moisturized. It’s good for sensitive skin types and the quality is very good.

3aa7cf0d-7657-4f50-a055-e63384a9a075
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I love badger products, the firm has such integrity. This oil is great, with all natural ingredients. the size of the bottle is great for my twins. I apply the oil all over their body and hair after bath time. the scent is natural and calming. I will buy it again definitely.

a57cfa39-a007-4a23-8cb9-06c139df0130
Posted on Nov 18, 2022

I love badger products, the firm has such integrity. This oil is great, with all natural ingredients. the size of the bottle is great and the packaging very nice i use it for my newborn baby(age) . I apply the oil all over their body and hair after bath time. the scent is natural and calming. I will buy it again definitely.

Posted on May 20, 2023

It scent so addictively nice, great clean composition, and it makes my baby’s skin so scrumptiously soft. People compliment her lovely skin and it’s all because I use this great quality product. I’ve found the oil to be gentle but highly effective, and I love the benefits on my skin as well.

Posted on Feb 4, 2023

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Great oil with nice scent. The ingredients and packaging of the product is very good and practical. It’s very soothing oil while massaging the baby or even for me. I’m currently using it for my new born but you can use it with any age because it has clean ingredients that won’t harm the skin.

Mangoess
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Love it! Great price, speedy delivery, great product. My skin feels and looks better and has become less oily , Smells and feels amazing. Gorgeous moisturizer, makes my dry skin feel soft and supple. Smells lovely too. Well packaged & fast shipping. Great benefit. Felt refresh, small in size and great quality. Nice scent and great use. My babies love it.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This is the oil version of the wonderful baby balm. Great size, will last a long time and the pump is convenient and easy to use. I use this for massage at bedtime AND I have been using it on my very active son's shins and knees which take a hammering from all the outside play. Helps heal and soothe scrapes. My son has sensitive, eczema prone skin and there is no reaction at all. Love this, I don't think we ever won't have some in the house.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

The scent is not too strong, I use it for massaging my newborn baby, and her skin seems better after using, it was so dry the first few days of her life. The size of bottle is big, I think it will last for at least a year. Since it’s a big bottle, I use it on myself too 😂 for hands and legs

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Love love this oil for my baby. Goes right into his skin after a bath and the smell is very light but still heavenly. It's surprisingly hard to find a baby oil that isn't a) mineral based or b) gets rancid within a couple of weeks or c) smells way too strong. Packaging is great too, I don't like plastic bottles for oils, they get so sticky. So glad I found this!