IE

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I swear by it totally for my kid. My kid asks me everyday for his Strawnana. Kid loves the taste so I don't have to hide it in smoothies also. Product quality also seems to be great.having a plant based omega seems like too good to be true but this product and its natural ingredients make me feel reassured that I'm not compromising on omegas for my kid.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

My daughter has been pulling out her hair since she was a baby. I was afraid her hair would never grow in! I learned that Omega 3's might be helpful in curbing those impulses and supplementing with this certainly couldn't hurt but getting her to take it was the problem. I won't say that taking this completely fixed the problem but she is doing much better now and with a full head of hair. My daughter loves the taste and I love how easy it is for her to take. It's a very good quality supplement and I just love the improvement I've seen in my daughter.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I purchased this for my 5 year old daughter. She loves the taste and I love the quality ingredients. She takes 1 serving every morning when she wakes up. Definitely helps with her ADHD. Highly recommend for all kids to try

e1a70054-9e60-4dc0-a950-acacb379e7e6
Posted on Sep 8, 2022

The syrup has no smell but has a flavour that was easily accepted by my son, very light flavour. The consistency is easy to swallow. I Use it once a day. pleasant taste

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

My 5.5 year old loved this and kept on asking for more (of course it should be limited to the serving size and frequency recommended on the package or by family doctor).

Posted on May 28, 2022

I've repurchased this one so many times it's that good! So tasty never had problems as my son will gladly took it every day.

Posted on May 18, 2022

My children have allergies on fish so this is an sensational alternative of Omega-3. I do recommend 100% . It taste great, all ingredients looks good. We use everyday as recommended. Thank you!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

My daughter looks forward to taking her vitamins with such great taste. Will definitely be buying more. I definitely recommend other parents to buy this product great quality.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

My little girl loves taking this omega every day she loves the flavor and insists on doing it in her own so the taste must be good! Great Omegas for little ones brain development