Page 1 - Reviews - Bergin Fruit and Nut Company, Pistachios Salted in Shell, 12 oz (340 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I am always looking for cost effective products. I am so glad that I found yours. I have change my eating habits. I have started to use more nuts in my diet. I have come across some recipes that taste great. I do add some of my own ingredients to get more variety and the quality of the recipe. The package I received from you was a good size. I will admit, that I do like to eat them right out of the package. Nuts are such a great benefit to any diet and recipe. I eat nuts quite frequently throughout the day.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Package is not very convenient for keeping them fresh. Fresh on the first day, but didn't say fresh for long in a humid place. Will try a different brand next time.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Im addicted to pistachio I buy it any time I see it. this pistachio taste good even it's a little bit expensive also the shipping is expensive

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Best nut company ever Not my first time and won’t be my last

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Natural ingredient and great for adding into yogurt or toast or simply having it directly!

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

One of the best pistachios i ever tasted

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Absolutely amazing, very high quantity

Posted on Jun 2, 2021

Go Bergin, if you love nuts! They have the best quality so far here at iHerb

Posted on Feb 10, 2021

So delicious pistachios and they many heal benefits .Good quality and value for the price. Would recommend to buy

Posted on Feb 10, 2021

I like it but the price is a little bit more expensive