IE

1,117
NaturallyDeliciousRecipes
Posted on Aug 22, 2022
I made so many Naturally Delicious Recipes using this coconut sugar

I bought this coconut sugar a while ago and have been using it to aid my weight loss journey. It helped me curb my cravings while dieting. I made so many Naturally Delicious Recipes using this coconut sugar as it has a beautiful caramel flavour. I made this SUPER HEALTHY & CREAMY caramel ice cream with 8.5 g of protein and ONLY 104 calories using this sugar. It tastes waaaay better than store-bought. I’m always going to make my caramel ice cream at home, thanks to this coconut sugar. Also, it’s a great replacement for other types of sweeteners, especially sugar. It’s great for baking as well. I used it in my Gluten Free Banana Oats Cake and Swiss roll and the results were amazing. No one believed that those recipes were healthy because it tasted much better than the regular versions.

6f8c56d4-d619-452d-9bcd-0491eda9fd33
5a535e2b-f820-49c9-ab9d-56ba0592b352
7d4f8d70-9bc1-4801-85a8-5a2588eb363a
2ec5eae1-ffe6-4ee2-97b5-fcac3adb14e5
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I bought this because I wanted to reduce the amount of refined sugar in my diet and have a lower glucose option. I use this as a replacement for literally everything that calls for refined sugar. I find using it as a replacement does not not change the recipe or taste at all. This is my go to sugar for everything!

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

I use this brown coconut sugar in my baking recipe's all the time to help my mum with her diabetic diet. Although obviously it is still a type of sugar, everything makes a difference and we are always looking for products that benefit her sugar levels. It tastes just like normal, and last a long time for the size.

Louise
Posted on Dec 14, 2022

The quality of this organic brown coconut sugar seems good. So far, I have used it as an ingredient in vegan chocolate cake. The taste of the cake was similar to how it tasted before when using a different brand of coconut sugar. The size of the package is reasonable for the price.

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

I use this sugar exclusively. The taste is great for everything I've baked. The ingredient is healthy and the benefits are for your blood sugar. The quality is excellent the size is good. It works very well in my recipes. I use it frequently. It helps stabilize my weight and works with my diet.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

I bought a whole bunch of these at once to keep around. I try to use it to replace regular brown sugar. The. taste isn't the same but it's nice. It has a sort of burnt, coconuty taste to it somehow. The quality seems to be good, and I like the size, we now have about 5 or 6 lbs of coconut sugar stored away.

terelski
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Honestly not much to say about this, it tastes like a good quality ingredient with all the health benefits of the product. The packaging is easy to use, servings are in the back. I frequently use this in my sweet recipes. It changed my eating habits and doesn’t feel like a diet. It can be a replacement for reg sugar.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Great price for a large-sized package. I prefer using coconut sugar as an ingredient in my baking recipes, as it has a lower glycemic index. The taste is kind of like a caramel flavor, which is yummy. I've used it to make homemade juice lollipops for my grandkids.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I was looking for healthier options for some autumn baking and this sugar seemed like a good fit. It is a very dark color and has a different aroma than regular brown sugar. I was a bit nervous that the flavor would be too strong, but when I put it in my favorite crumble recipe it was perfect.