Page 1 - Reviews - Biokleen, All Purpose Cleaner, Grapefruit Seed & Orange, 32 fl oz (946 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Excellent cleaner that doesn't smell!!! Concentrated, I put about 2 tablespoons in 32 oz of bottled water and spray bottle. I use it for kitchen counters, bathroom counter tops and bathtub, even stainless steel. Not the best for glass, I still use just a little blue Dawn in bottled water for that. But, everything else I use this. Have been using biokleen products for decades!! Good quality, clean cleaning :)

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Concentrated cleaner, easily diluted to make surface spray or floor cleaner. Light citrus scent, only sticks around for the first hour or so. I've repurchased many times. If you find this review helpful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This is my all time favorite cleaning solution and I'm so happy it's being stocked again!

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I am happy to see this product again. I totally love it. Little goes a long way

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Great product. Will buy again

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

I love this organic product which not harmful to skin Also not making my kids runny nose They are both allergic to chemicals

Posted on Sep 6, 2019

I use this for everything around the house. Very concentrated and doesn't take much. Kills pet odors, cleans bathroom and soap film very well. I use in on granite. I use this every where in my home. But it. It's great!!!

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

A bottle can use forever. It only takes a few drops each time and I can never use up this bottle. Very cost effective

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

good product

Posted on Feb 25, 2014

My husband comes home from work covered in oil, dust, and other grime (he works on the roads, a horrible job). I bought this to use as 'soap' because nothing was getting him clean and drying his skin was only blackening my towels. Works well, very economical. I'm going to try this stuff as dishwashing liquid too - it is nice to buy a one-product-does-it-all type of product.