IE
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Great bottle I made the right decision to order this ProStak because I can use it as a water bottle when I'm exercising, and keep my protein powder in the little box so that I can mix my protein drink right after exercising. And the colour is just minimalist and elegant. Love it so much.

91390d71-e6fa-4040-ab48-2137bd9930a6
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

b3f91587-7efd-4587-8777-baf0dbc4f958
Posted on Feb 5, 2023

i already own a blender bottle and those are the best quality that ive tried! holds form for a long time (the previous one bought about 3 years ago~), it not "catch smells" like other plastic cups, the benefit of this one is the storage, it allows me to use and travel with my protein and other supplements. the sizing is great. of course package is good.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022
1,377

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1,536

Posted on Jul 25, 2022
1,212

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Sturdy bottle with convenient size. It mixes sport protein shakes more easily. The cap also close better than previous models. I took the white one and i love it. I use this model for the hook on it because it doesn't break and is useful to hang anywhere. I use it everyday, the plastic doesn’t keep previous smells or tastes. Easy to wash. It includes 2 containers that screw to the bottle for protein powder, preworkout, supplements (one container has a small space inside removable, made specifically for them) or anything else useful. I highly recommend this bottle!

Posted on Feb 28, 2022
1,486

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Blender Bottle is in no doubt one of the best brands for quality shakers. I use this everyday. I love that it has two extra compartments for powders and pills too! I love this color white, matches any gym clothes!

9a8081b1-4dbd-43f9-880b-959d94382122
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I really like that it has 2 more containers for the powder that I can bring it out and make my protein shake wherever I am. Highly recommend it.